Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beach Dog!

I thought we were just going for a normal "long walk." That's what my folks call it when they put on my auto restraint vest, we go for a ride, get to an interesting destination, and walk a couple of miles: "the long walk." But, the car ride was a bit longer than usual and when we arrived, well, I could just smell the salt air!! We went to the beach!! The beach is my absolute favorite place!! I love swimming, and running in the sand and smelling all the different smells! So, off comes the leash and away I go, flying into the water, and yes...I am swimming!!! I think that this is Heaven! We walked about a mile and a half. It was cool on the beach, about 65 degrees, which made me very frisky. Then we stopped at McDonalds for a cheeseburger because being outside makes you hungry. I slept all the way home. I am a happy, happy doggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment