Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life's a beach!

The fam has arrived at Alligator Point! This piece of Paradise in on the Florida Panhandle, slam on the still beautiful and not oily, Gulf of Mexico.
I have been here many times, but it is a first for Iris, my crazy sistah.  While she has not yet mastered the art of swimming, she is one hell of a splasher.  And, she is one hell of a runner! She has been running back and forth on the beach like Road Runner! Remember Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote? If you do you, are old as dirt! (Meep, meep!)

From Iris: Life's a beach!! I love the new smells and the water is so different from Sandbridge, in Virginia......no waves, plus a sand bar appears and I can walk out a long ways!! I may try the dog paddle soon. Ivy makes it look so easy!
Now, I am pooped out...literally. Let sleeping dogs lay.

7 comments:

  1. I want to go to a real beach too! We have a pond but that's different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a Wonderful time at the Beach! We all love the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... great photos! The last one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures!!
    have a great sunday :)!

    xx from germany!
    snoopundemily.blogspot.com


    (PS: when you might visit our blog, please don't get confused about the german - we have a translator on our page :)).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pup happiness right there!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! Love your blog- and that there's 2 viewpoints mingling. My own 2 girls have such different voices themselves;) If you get a chance, please check out my blog: http://www.arwenspack.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow Virginians! It's great to meet you through the Sat. Blog Hop! Ivy is a lovely dog, and we love beach photos. Looking forward to seeing your adventures in the future. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete